Introduction to Digital Marketing
This module provides an introduction to digital marketing and knowledge of how different elements of digital marketing work together.
Supply Chain Planning and will gain basic skills necessary for the course. Construction forecasting models that enables to predict future demand is investigated in this module.
- Understanding the basics of the internet
- Principles of digital marketing
- Connecting with the Customer
- Understanding objectives
- Digital Research Basics
Social Media Marketing
In this module, learners will cover key aspects of social media marketing and gain a deeper understanding of two or more social media platforms.
- Key social media platforms
- Facebook Marketing
- Channel Planning
- Understanding Audiences
Introduction to Website Optimization
In this module, learners will obtain a understanding of the online opportunity pertaining to web and how to optimize the experience for better business impact.
- Web Design and mobile optimization
- Design Principles
- Copywriting for web
- User -Centered design
Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
In this module, gives a deeper understanding of onsite and offsite search engine optimization.
- SEO Fundamentals
- Search Engine marketing
- Measuring SEO performance
- Fundamentals of digital advertising
- Facebook Ads
- Google Display and video ads
- Programmatic advertising
- Introduction to content marketing strategy
- Developing a content marketing plan
- Content research
- Content Creation workshop
- Copy writing for social media
- Understanding Metrics and performance
- Web Analytics fundamentals
- Social Media Analytics
- Google analytics set up
- Setting Goals with Google analytics