Introduction to Digital Marketing
This module provides an introduction to digital marketing and knowledge of how different
elements of digital marketing work together.
Supply Chain Planning and will gain basic skills necessary for the course. Construction
forecasting models that enables to predict future demand is investigated in this module.
- Understanding the basics of the internet
- Principles of digital marketing
- Connecting with the Customer
- Understanding objectives
- Digital Research Basics
Facebook and Instagram
In this module, learners will cover key aspects of facebook and instagram marketing and gain
a deeper understanding of these key social media platforms.
- Understanding facebook ecosystem
- Facebook Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Channel Planning
- Understanding Audiences
Linkedin & TikTok
In this module, learners will obtain a understanding of the online opportunity pertaining to
linkedin and tiktok.
- Understanding LinkedIn capabilities
- Linkedin for recruitment
- Brand building on LinkedIn
- TikTok for Digital Marketing
In this module, gives a deeper understanding of the role of conversational commerce in
effective digital media strategy.
- Fundamentals of digital advertising.
- Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Google Display and video ads overview.
- Introduction to content marketing strategy
- Developing a content marketing plan
- Content research
- Understanding Metrics and performance
This module covers a deeper understanding of successful influencer marketing campaigns as
a case study.